Potato bite with pickles
Cook the meat with 1 tablespoon of oil until it changes color, over medium heat. Add the onion cut into scales and add the wine. Leave it on low heat and add the spices and dill for about 25 minutes. Then leave to cool and add the egg.
Meanwhile, fry the sliced potatoes in 2 tablespoons oil. In a yena bowl put 1 tablespoon of oil, a layer of potatoes, 1 layer of meat, potatoes, again meat and last of all potatoes. Put it in the oven on the right heat for about 30 minutes, then beat the sour cream with the egg and put it on top, leaving it in the oven for about 25 minutes again.
Serve with pickles. Good appetite!
If you're tired of the same potato meat recipes you repeat, you can try a potato bite with chicken. Although the preparation time is longer, the culinary satisfaction is in line with expectations.
Here's how to make potato mousse with chicken, a dish that will be loved by those close to you.
Ingredients for mashed potatoes with chicken:
500 grams of minced chicken (breast)
200 milliliters of broth
120 milliliters of water
100 grams of grated cheese
100 grams of cream
2 tablespoons oil
1/2 bunch of parsley
1 teaspoon of paprika
1/2 teaspoon pepper
7 steps to prepare potato mousse with meat:
1. Put the onion to harden in a preheated pan, next to the carrot, for 10 minutes.
2. Add the minced meat and mix until the composition is homogeneous. Stir continuously until the meat is white, then add salt, pepper, a teaspoon of paprika and a little basil. Stir again and pour the broth. After the broth has been integrated into the composition, pour the water and let this sauce boil for about an hour.
3. Peel the potatoes, cut them into slices and fry them in hot oil until golden. Remove and place on paper towels.
4. Towards the end of the sauce cooking period, when it remains only slightly moist, add the finely chopped parsley, turn off the heat and leave to cool for 15 minutes.
5. In a tray covered with baking paper put a layer of potato slices, then add a layer of minced meat. We repeat the process twice, the last row being potatoes.
6. In a bowl, mix the egg with the cream and grated cheese until it becomes a homogeneous composition. Pour over the moussaka so that the potatoes are perfectly covered.
7. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees and place the moussaka for 30-40 minutes.
Tip to make a delicious potato bite with chicken:
For a healthier version, we can replace the french fries with boiled potatoes in the shell and cut later.
Step 1: Peel the boiled potatoes and clean them round. Meanwhile, prepare the filling: mix the meat with finely chopped and hardened onions, salt, pepper and finely chopped parsley, mix everything well.
Step 2: In a bowl, place a layer of potatoes, a layer of filling, then a layer of potatoes, continue the operation until the ingredients are finished, finish with a layer of potatoes.
Tray suitable for making moussaka
Tips: To make moussaka you need a tray deep enough and large, to which no food sticks. We recommend this Teflon tray, Vanora Home. Made of carbon steel, it is light and at a very affordable price, on emag. You can buy it here.
Step 3:Pour the tomato juice in which you can add a little salt.
Candy in a calendar box
Chocolate fruit bouquet
Box of 4 chocolate hearts
Step 4:Put the dish in the oven, first covered, then uncovered until the potatoes on top are well browned and the sauce has dropped.
Step 5: Towards the end you can put 3 well beaten eggs on top.
Garnish of peasant potatoes
When you are tired of running the main course, rice, puree, straw or boiled potatoes, try the garnish of peasant potatoes. We really liked it.
A delicious taste, especially preferred by men :)), who loves onions and pickles, a quick way that can be reheated. Of course, it won't look as appetizing, but we don't always need it for pictures, do we? :))
Ingredients Garnish of peasant potatoes
- 1 kg potatoes (8-10 medium potatoes)
- 2 small red onions
- 5 tablespoons oil
- a walled donut
- a teaspoon of paprika
- chopped green parsley
Potato preparation Garnish of peasant potatoes
Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into cubes.
Boil them in cold water with a little salt & it takes about 12-15 minutes to boil, from the moment they boil.
When you test them and see that they are almost cooked (not completely!) Take care of the rest. Heat 5 tablespoons of oil in a large pan and dip the julienned onion in it. Stir frequently for 4-5 minutes in the pan, so that the onion softens but does not brown.
Then add the thinly sliced donut and the paprika. Homogenize. Meanwhile, the potatoes are cooked, drain well and add them to the pan.
Mix with a wide palette, lightly, adjust the taste of salt and leave on the fire for 2-3 minutes. Turn off the heat and sprinkle with chopped green parsley to taste.
Serve the garnish of peasant potatoes with your favorite steak. I served it with low beef and horseradish cream sauce.
In fasting they are very good simple, only with pickles.
Note. look for a variety of potatoes that are not floury (mine I think they were :))) It is good with any type, but the right variety makes the food look all the more appetizing the more carefully the potatoes are chosen)
Baked Potato Meat With Minced Meat
Potato bite with minced meat in the oven. Musaca with potatoes and minced meat. 4 6 servings of mashed potatoes with minced meat and tomato sauce. There are several types of moussaka. When the oil turns orange, add about 50 ml of water.
Reduce the heat, put the lid on and let the vegetables simmer. In a tray greased with margarine put a row with sliced potatoes then the minced meat composition and on top another row with sliced potatoes and one with sliced tomatoes. How to prepare mashed potato mousse recipe. Unwrap the cauliflower in small bunches, add it to hot water and boil for about 5 minutes then remove, drain and place in a pan greased with a little butter or oil.
Potato mousse with minced meat recipe with Greek origins alternate layers of potatoes and minced meat baked under a layer of bechamel sauce and delicious tasty and very filling cheese. Potato nutmeg recipe ingredient. Pour the oil into a large pan or pan, add the onion and carrot and cook over high heat for 2 minutes. Potato recipe with crock potatoes can.
1 kg of minced beef 10 sliced potatoes 2 finely chopped onions 2 diced carrots 1 canned tomato pulp200 g grated cheese 200 g sour cream3 4 tablespoons oil1 bunch chopped parsley 2 eggs mixture of spices. You can use pork. Wallpaper a tray with baking paper or grease it with butter. You can also use leftover cold steaks that you chop up a good recycling idea.
Ingredients cauliflower 150 g minced pork or turkey an onion 150 g sour cream 250 g grated cheese salt and pepper to taste a tomato 100 ml pepper and tomato paste. Serve with sour cream or pickles in vinegar. A food very popular with Romanians, full and tasty. At the end we add a layer of potatoes.
We prepare the meat composition with sauce. Place a layer of potatoes in the baking tray then add a layer of the meat mixture. We pass them through a stream of water and then cut the right slices. Potato with potatoes and minced meat at multicooker 5in1 digital crock pot.
Add another layer of potatoes and one of the meat mixture. Peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them into slices. Baked potato mousse how to prepare the potato mousse recipe with minced meat and dill you will find it in the clip below. 1 kg of minced beef, pork or chicken for Bucharest residents, I recommend 1 1 5 kg of potatoes.
Recently I made a kind of oven-baked moussaka with mashed potatoes and a lot of tasty sauce, see here. Potato bite video recipe Potato bite is a very popular recipe and loved by Romanians that is very easy to make and is very delicious. Potato bite with minced meat in the oven a tasty and filling food easy to prepare ready in 30 40 min. With boiled mashed potatoes or raw eggplant or zucchini.
Potato bite with cheese
Chicken layer ingredient:
Chicken breast 2 pcs (400g)
Tomatoes in own juice 1 box (200ml)
Red, green, yellow bell peppers 1 piece each
Red onion 1 pc
Spices: salt, pepper, cumin, paprika
Layer waist ingredient:
Minced beef 500 g
Dried onions 1 pc
Garlic 2 puppies
Concentrated tomato paste 3 tbsp
Red wine 100 ml
Tomato puree 250 ml
Sweet pepper pasteSalt
Sour cream 150 g
Ceddar cheese sliced 200 g
Ham thin slices 150 g
Shaved mozzarella 400 g
Sliced cheese 150-200 g
Recipe video POTATO MUSCLE WITH CHEESE lower:
Put boiled potatoes in a bowl and mash with a masher. Add bacon, chopped parsley, grated cheese, beaten eggs, salt and pepper. Stir until smooth.
Divide the composition into 3 equal parts. Place baking paper in an oven tray of approximately 24 × 35 cm and form 2 layers of potatoes. Put them in the cold. Place the third layer directly on the bottom of the tray.
Put the thinly sliced chicken breast in a pan and brown for a few minutes in a little olive oil. Then add the thinly sliced peppers and onions. Put the spices and keep on the fire until the vegetables are soft (about 15 minutes). Stir occasionally.
In a pan, sauté the chopped onion and garlic in a little olive oil. Add the minced beef and stir until the meat changes color. Add the tomato paste and mix. Add the red wine and stir for 2-3 minutes until the alcohol evaporates. Add the paprika, salt and tomato puree. Stir and keep on the heat until everything is reduced by half.
Put the layers in the tray according to the list below. Bake the pan for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
Meat of life
Chopped parsley after removing from oven
Recipe video POTATO MUSCLE WITH CHEESE lower:
Ingredients for 6 servings mashed potatoes with mushrooms:
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 500 g of mushrooms
- 2 carrots
- 4 onions
- 2 pieces of margarine
- 6 tablespoons oil
Peel a squash, grate it and boil it in salted water. Moussaka potatoes can be mashed if you don't like the sliced ones. During this time, boil the mushrooms. When they are ready, leave them to cool.
Finely chop the boiled mushrooms and grate the onion and carrot. Cook all the vegetables in oil (indicated is the olive one). Take this composition out and drain it well of oil.
Over the chopped vegetables add 2 tablespoons of broth and finely chopped parsley. Add salt, pepper and paprika to taste and mix well.
Take a tray and grease it with margarine. Put in layers - a row of potato slices, a row of mushrooms. Put greenery on top.
Put the tray in the oven (which has previously been heated) and leave it on low heat until browned. Serve it both hot and cold.
Recipe of potato bite with mushrooms is of medium difficulty. However, if you follow our steps you will definitely be able to cook delicious. Great appetite!
Eggplant mousse ingredients with meat and potatoes
- 1 kg. of lamb, beef or chicken (I used a mixture of 500 grams of lamb and 500 grams of chicken legs)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 onions
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 glass (150 ml.) Red wine
- 4 tablespoons thick tomato broth
- teaspoon of: ground cumin, allspice, cinnamon
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper to taste
- bechamel sauce from: 1 tablespoon olive oil, 50 grams of butter, 4 tablespoons flour, 1 liter of milk, salt, ground white pepper and nutmeg
- 2 fresh yolks
- 1 small glass of Greek yogurt (fatty yogurt, consistent)
- 3 medium-sized eggplants
- 1 kg. potatoes of a stronger variety
- optional: 50-60 grams of hard cheese for grating on top, the Greeks use Kefalotyri but some parmesan or pecorino will be an equally good solution
- in addition: a little eggplant oil, salt, butter for greased form
Method of preparation
Because the meat sauce will last the longest, the stew begins by preparing it. It should be noted that, for maximum authenticity of the dish, it is recommended to prepare either lamb or beef, but my choice to mix minced lamb meat with chicken breast seemed very good, I got a meal with a milder, sweeter taste, which I gladly consumed all of the house.
How to prepare meat sauce for moussaka
1. The meat is cleaned of skins and excess fat and passed through a meat grinder.
2. Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large saucepan and add the meat, all at once (picture 1 below). The meat must be browned in places, so it will be mixed quite rarely in the pan, about once every 5 minutes, allowing the meat that comes in contact with the hot pan to show traces of browning.
3. Meanwhile, chop the onion and crush the garlic.
4. Once the meat has browned in places, unwrap it well with a wooden spoon and add the onion and garlic (picture 2 below).
5. After 5-6 minutes, during which time it is often mixed in the pan, add the red wine (picture 3 above).
6. After 2-3 minutes add 1 teaspoon of salt, oregano, pepper, allspice, cinnamon and ground cumin, bay leaves and broth (picture 4 above).
7. Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 minutes, adding a little hot water when the liquid evaporates too much. Finally, add more salt if needed.
Eggplant bite & # 8211 intermediate training
While the sauce is cooking over low heat, wash the eggplant well, wipe and then vertically remove the strips from the peel. Remove the tail and slice into slices about 1 centimeter thick.
Place the eggplant slices on a plate, sprinkling them with salt to remove the bitter liquid they contain.
Meanwhile, peel the potatoes. It is sliced into thick slices about 7-8 mm. and boil in boiling salted water. Boil the potatoes so that they soften well, but do not lose their shape or become crumbly. The cooking time depends on the variety of potatoes used. Once cooked, drain the potatoes in the water in which they boiled and keep aside.
After about 15-20 minutes, carefully wipe the eggplant with liquid using absorbent paper napkins for the kitchen. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil over the eggplant and mix well, then put on a hot grill for 3-4 minutes on each side.
Of course, eggplant can be cooked just as well in a well-heated pan, without added fat, but the grill also makes an important contribution in terms of taste.
Before proceeding to assemble the musacale, all you need is the bechamel sauce, which will be prepared as follows: heat the olive oil in a saucepan then add the butter and mix well, to melt quickly. Pull the pan aside and add the flour, stirring to soak well with fat without browning. Pass the pan over the heat, gradually add the hot milk, stirring constantly so as not to make any lumps. Boil the sauce until it thickens and season with salt, pepper and grated nutmeg. (Click for step by step bechamel sauce recipe).
Separately, beat the yolks well with the yogurt, add 2-3 tablespoons of hot sauce and beat vigorously, then the mixture of yolk and yogurt is added over the bechamel sauce, blending perfectly.
Turn on the oven and set it at 190 degrees Celsius.
For our meatball eggplant bite we will choose a roomy shape, suitable for the oven. In principle, one of 35 & # 21525 cm. with a depth of 10-11 cm. it's perfect.
1. Grease the form well with butter. Pour about 1 tablespoon of bechamel sauce on the bottom of the pot and spread a layer of potato slices (picture 1 in the assembly below).
2. Add a layer of meat sauce to cover the potatoes (picture 2).
3. Add a layer of bechamel sauce on top of the layer of meat.
4. Continue with a layer of eggplant slices (picture 4).
5. The layers are added successively, without much importance in what order. It is important to add a layer of bechamel from time to time, which has the role of linking all the other ingredients together.
6. Finish the moussaka with a layer of vegetables (either eggplant or potatoes, which will remain in the end). Pour all the remaining sauce over the last layer, to obtain a thick layer of bechamel, and sprinkle with grated cheese (optional).
Put the moussaka in the preheated oven at 190 degrees Celsius, at an average height. It will take 35-40 minutes. An eggplant bite with meat is ready when it is nicely browned. Allow the mold to cool for at least 15 minutes before cutting.
Then, portion & # 8230 lust! It is good to know that it will be served much nicer after it cools down almost completely, but it is quite difficult to be patient, given the so tempting smell.
Mashed potato recipe with spinach
The combination of spinach and puree is very good. In addition, we add green parsley and, if we have, a few green basil leaves. Potatoes make a good team with basil. In spring we can add green garlic or even leurd. Leurda gives a very good aroma to the dishes, but also an extra health.
It is a recipe in which you can combine potatoes with lots of greens. And it can be prepared with the remaining mashed potatoes for the next day.
* If you like the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day and on facebook page of the blog. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Potato bite with mushrooms
After potatoes they boiled, they will drain the juice, then they will pass (or put in a blender) together with hot milk, sour cream, salt and pepper to taste, until they become a fine puree (slightly viscous, not too soft, possibly can be added for taste, grated cheese)
a rectangular or round ceramic pot (according to size, depending on how much we usei), well greased with butter and breadcrumbs, will be put half of the amount of puree obtained (leveling with a spatula), the composition of mushrooms, followed by the rest of the amount of mashed potatoes.
Tomato juice (or sliced tomatoes) will be spread with a spatula on the entire surface of the composition.
The dish will be put in the preheated oven at 190 degrees, for 35-40 minutes (until it forms on the edges of the dish, that baking crust).
Potato bite with mushrooms, will be served hot or cold, along with a seasonal salad. For an appetizing look, put a little grated cheese on top as soon as you take the bowl out of the oven.