A Tailgating Fondue Party
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
At the tailgating table, we are often faced with the dilemma of what to serve. Sometimes, the tailgating palate isn’t all that refined, and your family isn’t quite ready for upscale tailgating. But must we succumb to trite (albeit delicious) hamburgers and hot dogs? If you are trying to think outside the end zone, try incorporating elements of fondue fun into your tailgate.
Emmi of Switzerland Original Cheese Fondue and Emmi Roth USA have come up with the ultimate tailgate party fondue set, featuring a football helmet to make sure your party stays loose and fun. Emmi’s products are ready to heat and serve from the box, but for a party with hungry football fans, plain cheese may not be enough. So Emmi’s has shared some exclusive and creative tips with us on how to liven up your tailgate and your fondue for the big game.
Emmi of Switzerland’s Tailgating Tips:
● Trade out a tablecloth for green turf and paint your own goal lines for a table-topper
● Fill football helmets with chips for a more creative touch and swap out serving trays for chalkboards to label foods and chalk out "plays"
● Express team pride through beverages: Use a glass drink dispenser to show off a bright red punch for the Kansas City Chiefs, add some blueberry juice to seltzer with a squeeze of lime for flavor to make a blue fizz for the New York Giants, or add a few drops of green food coloring to lemonade to show love for the Green Bay Packers
Some Easy Fondue "Recipes" (all additions are to taste):
● Buffalo Fondue
○ Add to fondue: Frank's RedHot, scallions, celery, Old Bay, black pepper, blue veined cheese
○ Dippers: Bread, chips, naan bread, broccoli, cauliflower, shrimp, chicken
● Curry and Leek Fondue
○ Add to fondue: Curry powder, leeks, basil, ginger, black pepper, tobacco
○ Dippers: Bread, tortillas, naan bread, cherry tomatoes, cauliflower, shrimp
● Beer Onion Fondue
○ Add to fondue: Fried onions reduced with beer, scallions, black pepper, mustard, Tabasco
○ Dippers: Bread, pretzels, tomato, brats, sausage, potatoes
● Sriracha Lime Fondue
○ Add to fondue: Sriracha hot sauce, buttermilk ranch dressing, fresh lime juice, scallion pepper
○ Dippers: Bread, tortillas, naan bread, broccoli, cauliflower, shrimp, chicken, tomatoes
● Bacon Cheeseburger Fondue
○ Add to fondue: Bacon, fried onions, tomato/ketchup, mustard, black pepper, optional meat
○ Dippers: Bread, tortilla chips, pretzels, burger buns, meatballs