Cabbage with goose meat
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Wash the meat very well and then boil it in a 5 liter pot.
We collect the formed foam whenever necessary.
Cut the faithful cabbage and add it to the pot, when the water in which the meat was boiled reached a quarter of the initial amount. On the one hand, because the goose meat requires a longer cooking time, on the other hand, the cabbage leaves enough water to allow the cooking process to continue.
All this time, prepare the frying: chop the onion, pepper and carrot. Fry them in a little oil for about 10 minutes, then add the tomato juice.
When the cabbage and meat are well cooked, salt to taste, add a little borscht and fry. We continue boiling for another 10 minutes or so, until it boils a few times. After turning off the heat, sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and season with dried thyme.
Enjoy your meal!
FRENCH MUSCLES WITH PEPPER
French cuisine is one of the "queens" of world gastronomy, offering gourmets everywhere refined, flavorful and tasty dishes.
PREPARATION TIME: 35 MINUTES
2 pieces of 250 gr. of beef with a thickness of 2, 5 cm
1 tablespoon ground green pepper (NOT ground)
80 ml unsalted beef soup
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
Mix the pepper with the salt and sprinkle evenly on both sides of the muscle. Put a pan on the fire and heat the oil. Put the meat in the pan (Black Angus is a perfect choice for this dish) and fry over medium heat for 12 or 15 minutes to get a meat medium rare, respectively medium. Turn it from side to side before removing it from the pan. Wrap the pieces of meat in aluminum foil to keep them warm. Add the meat soup to the pan and keep it on the fire for 2 minutes, stirring until the pieces of brownness on the bottom of the pan come off. Add the brandy and simmer for 3 minutes over medium heat. Add the cream and heat up. Cook for 10 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly, stirring often. Add the sauce over the meat removed from the aluminum foil.
Goose breast with caramelized cabbage and pumpkin puree
The oven is preheated to 200 degrees Celsius (recirculated air: 175 degrees). Wash the goose meat, then dry by dabbing and rubbing on both sides with salt and pepper. Place each piece of skin down on a grill and leave, at low temperature, for about 15 minutes, until the fat drains.
Meanwhile, clean and wash the carrots and parsley root and cut into large pieces. Peel the onion and cut into large cubes.
Take the goose breast off the grill and fry the prepared vegetables. Extinguish with goose soup, and place the goose meat on top, this time with the skin facing up. Bake in the oven on the lowest step for about 40 minutes. Mix 100 ml of water with 50 g of salt and grease the pieces of meat in the last 10 minutes.
For the pumpkin puree, wash the pumpkin, remove the fibers and seeds with a spoon and cut it into pieces like a walnut. Boil until soft, in slightly salted water, for about 20 minutes, then strain. Sprinkle with cream, butter and cinnamon. Season with salt and pepper.
The created cabbage is washed, drained and cut into strips about 1 cm wide. Caramelize the sugar in a saucepan, add the cabbage and mix. Quench with white wine and simmer for about 10 minutes. Add sour cream and almonds and season with salt and pepper.
How to cook goose steak in the oven?
The well-washed gang is sprinkled with all the spices on the outside and inside and left to cool, in a bag, until the next day, or at least 1 hour. Put it in a tray or pan, add water about 2 fingers and put in the oven, covered with foil or lid.
At first, let it simmer for 10-15 minutes, to form a crispy crust, then reduce the heat and leave it in the oven until it is well penetrated. In my 2 kg gang, baking lasted 2 hours. From time to time sprinkle with the sauce in the pan, so as not to dry out.
Try it with a fork and when it is well penetrated, remove the lid or foil, sprinkle on top with a little brandy and leave on high heat, to brown nicely, about 10-15 minutes. Take it out on the plate and let it breathe for a few minutes, then serve it with your favorite garnish.
I did potatoes with rosemary (see recipe here) and yogurt sauce and pickles (see recipe here), who walked for minutes with the grill (fresh and smoked homemade sausages - see the recipe here and pork neck).
I've done it before homemade bread with milk very fluffy (see the recipe here), pumpkin boats (see recipe here), and for dessert I made salami and biscuit balls (so I was asked), which they actually devoured.
I took out the collection of homemade liqueurs (see the recipes here, other recipes follow) and the meal was a total success. Shall I tell you that I also baked in the big wood oven in the yard? They tasted great. & # 128578
The best goose in the oven
The goose was extremely tender, sweet, it had few aromas, just enough to highlight its natural sweetness and I received a lot of praise and kisses. & # 128578
What do you think I prepared from the organs? I'm waiting to see if you can guess & # 128578, it's something special.
600 g fresh cabbage, 500 g lean pork or poultry, 3 medium-sized potatoes, 1 large carrot, 2 tablespoons tomato paste, 1 bay leaf, salt and pepper to taste.
We prepare the ingredients. We cut the cabbage into large or thin pieces, as we like. We cut the carrot into rounds, not very thick. We also cut the meat into pieces, and we will cut the potatoes into cubes after we have cleaned them.
First prepare the meat. The meat cut into pieces is put to harden in a cauldron with a little oil. When the meat has removed the liquid, turn on the heat and wait for the liquid to evaporate. Turn the heat to low and let the meat brown a little. Then put the onion to brown. When the onion is browned, add the cabbage, carrot and potatoes. Let everything simmer for about 5 minutes, gradually stirring. Add the tomato paste, salt and pepper. Pour about 150 ml of water and put the lid on (low heat). Cabbage with meat in a cauldron will be ready in 15 minutes. Good appetite.
-4 goose legs,
-1 teaspoon paprika,
-1 salt knife tip,
-1 teaspoon maggi the secret of intense flavor with chicken flavor,
-3-4 cloves of garlic,
-1 teaspoon of chicken spices,
-50 ml.white wine,
-50 ml of oil.
Mix the spices and pass the meat through them, pour oil into the pan, place the meat, pour the rest of the spices over the meat, pour the wine and oil, add the sliced onion and garlic cut into small pieces, put the lid on the pan and put the tray in the oven at the right heat, until it penetrates very well. Serve with a sauerkraut salad. Good appetite!
Try this video recipe too
The best goose recipes you will find Qbebe. Whether you are a beginner in the kitchen or not, these easy to understand recipes will help you make the best dishes with goose meat, without hassle!
Food type +
- Aperitifs (247)
- Drinks (60)
- Soups (61)
- Desserts (362)
- Dishes (678)
- Seals (75)
- Masonry and bricklaying (12)
- Salads (195)
- Sauces (66)
- Soups (121)
- Bread (18)
- Mamaliga (6)
- Finger Food (413)
Method of preparation +
After season +
The main ingredient -
- Meat (469)
- Pork (35)
- Chicken meat (281)
- Beef (79)
- Turkey meat (102)
- Goat meat (1)
- Rabbit meat (3)
- Goat meat (1)
- Quail meat (3)
- Wild boar meat (1)
- Venison (2)
- Minced meat (28)
- Chicken meat (13)
- Gasca (5)
- Duck meat (3)
Preparation time +
By origin +
- Romanesti (113)
- Italian (168)
- Greek (19)
- American (39)
- Bulgaria (2)
- French (26)
- Chinese (19)
- Indian (22)
- Turkish (17)
- Mexican (12)
- Spanish (8)
- Hungarian (2)
After the occasion +
After meal time +
Other features +
For the holidays, the meal must be rich, colorful and delicious, and the whole family must enjoy the dishes lined up on it.
Goose pate is much more delicious if we make it at home, with natural ingredients, vegetables and less fat. Goose meat is.
Goose soup with noodles has a very rich taste and is a dish full of vitamins and proteins for the whole family.
Goose steak with brandy sauce only by name leaves us speechless. It is a very suitable recipe for a festive dinner.
The gang can be a great option for a child's menu. If the little one refuses to eat meat, the goose is an indicated option because.
Ingredients Cabbage in Cluj
- 1 small sauerkraut (1.3 kg. Had mine)
- 750 grams of minced pork
- 2 red onions (120 grams)
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons lard
- 150 grams of smoked ham or kaizer or smoked sausages
- 150 grams of rice
- 1 tablespoon sweet, flavored paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dried dill or dill seeds (optional)
- 350 grams of cream with 25% fat
- optional, 200 ml. tomato paste
Preparation of cabbage, meat and rice
1. Dissolve the sauerkraut sheet by sheet and wash in two cold waters, then drain well in a sieve. Chop the cabbage into thin strips and put to harden in a large saucepan or skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of lard. Cook the cabbage for about 15-20 minutes, over medium heat, stirring often, until it begins to soften.
2. Meanwhile, clean, wash and finely chop the onions. Heat 1 teaspoon of lard in a large skillet and add the chopped red onion, sprinkling a pinch of salt from the beginning and sautéing over medium to low heat until translucent.
3. After the onion has softened, add the minced meat and mix well with a spoon / spatula to dissolve. Saute the meat with the onion for 7-8 minutes, stirring frequently, until it turns completely brown, then turn off the heat.
4. Season the meat to taste with salt, pepper, thyme, sweet paprika and ground cumin (if desired).
5. Mix the meat well with the spices and set aside until we use it.
6. Once the sour cabbage has begun to soften, turn off the heat and season the cabbage with ground pepper to taste and dill or dill seeds (if desired). We do not add salt, because the cabbage is already salty.
7. Separately, in a saucepan, boil the rice in half a liter of lightly salted water, for about 8-10 minutes, then drain it of the liquid through a sieve.
Assembling the preparation
1. Switch on the oven and set at 190 ° C.
2. Grease with 1 teaspoon of lard a heat-resistant form, I used a form of embarrassment with the dimensions of 24 & # 21536 cm. In this we will assemble the cabbage from Cluj. Spread 1/3 of the amount of cabbage evenly in the form and compact lightly.
3. Place half of the amount of boiled rice in a uniform layer on top of the cabbage layer and lightly compact.
4. After the layer of boiled rice, a layer of meat follows, we will spread ½ of the amount of minced meat, in a uniform layer.
5. Continue assembling in the same way: over the first layer of minced meat, another layer of one third of the quantity of cabbage follows, then a layer of the rest of the boiled rice, a layer of the remaining minced meat and, of course, a layer of smoked meat, I used homemade ham cut into thin slices, you can use kaizer or smoked sausages, necessarily finely sliced.
6. Necessarily, the last layer will be of the remaining cabbage (the last third), the preparation will be lightly compacted and then all the cream will be distributed on top, which we will spread in a uniform layer.
If you want to use broth, which is not necessarily specific to Cluj cabbage, it can be added after the last layer of cabbage. Keep in mind that the cabbage is already sour and the broth hardens it even more.
Preparing Cabbage in Cluj & # 8211 cooking in the oven
1. By the time we assembled the layers of the preparation, the oven was already heated to 190 ° C. Bake in the oven at medium height for 25-30 minutes, until lightly browned on top.
2. Finally, it looks about as seen in the picture below. I'm sorry I can't pass on the smell. This food, whose recipe is so old, is very, very beautifully flavored! Let the Cluj cabbage cool for about 15 minutes in the form, then it can be served.
Cabbage in Cluj & # 8211 way of serving
Cluj cabbage is served hot. Although it is practically drowned in cream, in my opinion it needs even more! What's more, winter food, when you don't count calories or cholesterol!
For a vague illusion of freshness, I sprinkled my portion of Cluj cabbage with a little freshly chopped dill. Would that have made her healthier? And even if not, look how beautiful the layers look! Great appetite!
The calorie content of the ingredients in the bowl is as follows:
- white cabbage (1100 g) & # 8211 297 kcal
- carrots (100 g) & # 8211 32 kcal
- sausages (100 g) & # 8211 266 kcal
- Onions (100 g) & # 8211 41 kcal
- Tomato (100 g) & # 8211 23 kcal.
The food has a low calorie content (which depends on the ingredients in the dish).
It can be included in a diet for weight loss and with a tendency to constipation.
In addition, this dish contains many valuable ingredients.
In cabbage a large amount of iron and fiber.
Sauerkraut & # 8211 a vitamin C deposit.
Tomatoes also include lycopene & # 8211 a powerful antioxidant.
In the bow a lot of vitamin C, improves immunity.
Onions also reduce the amount of cholesterol in the blood, activate metabolic processes, have an antiseptic effect.
In total, the calculated caloric content of fried cabbage per 100 g is about 102 kcal.
This wonderful dish can cook the most inexperienced host ..
Food availability and simple cooking technology ensure that families are easily and cheaply fed.
This is a German-style dish, and the adult part of the family can gladly add a glass of excellent beer.
Chop the meat together with the onion and carrot, add the egg, salt, spices, 2-3 tablespoons of broth (tomato paste & ndash if you have, if not, use tomato juice to boil), greens and mix well with a spoon. wooden.
Trick: If the composition is thin, add 2-3 tablespoons of cornstarch and mix.
Beef leaves are scalded in salted water and rinsed well with cold water, squeezed. Pack round or long sarmalute, of the desired size. At my grandmother's, on the Barlad line there are villages where the sarmalutes are round, small, an idea bigger than the cherries. I make them long and not very small, about the size of a little finger and a little thicker.
Ideally, the sarmales should be boiled in a pot of tuci, on a baking sheet or on a hob, or in a clay pot. It also goes in the pan on the stove. & # 128578 Place a layer of leaves on the bottom, then place the cabbage rolls in a circle, row by row, until finished. Among the layers of sarmalute are placed sprigs of celery, dill and thyme, chopped tomatoes or tomato juice. Put another layer of leaves on top to cover well. It is filled with water just enough to cover the sausages and it is ideal to put a weight on top, a saucer, to keep the sausages covered with liquid.
Put them on the fire or in the oven and let them simmer until they boil and then reduce the heat. It is ideal to stay at least 3 hours on low heat. Taste the sauerkraut and when the leaf is soft, add a cup of borscht or white wine to increase it. If you don't have it, lemon juice works. Remove the lid and let it brown a little (if they are in the oven). I made them in a clay pot, I boiled them in the small oven in the yard, with wood and after they boiled for 1 hour, I didn't put them on the fire, I added borscht and left them in the oven until the second day. I do the same on the stove, after an hour I put out the fire and leave them until the next day. Be careful in the summer, it may break. I took advantage of the fact that it was cool now.
I can't describe in words what they smell like and what they taste like. I actually closed my eyes and remembered my grandmother and the cauldrons with such tasty food boiling on her stove. & # 128578
I made stuffed tomatoes and peppers from the same composition, they can be stuffed with pumpkin, they all come out just as tasty. & # 128578 I made a hearty polenta and ate it with a lot of appetite, along with hot peppers and yogurt. I also go with sour cream, but with yogurt they are sensational. & # 128578
See also the recipe for Sarmale moldovenesti.
I still have a goose breast, to see what I prepare from it. & # 128578 What suggestions do you give me?
Video: Vegetariska Matkassen: Jordärtskockor med hasselnötter och kål